May 11, 2020
If you have not booked your next appointment, Ashley returns on 5/19/20 and will gladly get you on the schedule. Bookings have yet to begin, and appointments are available starting next week!
Have you updated your contact information at Hair Can Dance? Now is the perfect time to make sure we have the most current and up to date information!
May 6, 2020
To our cherished and valued clients,
We at Hair Can Dance are looking forward to our upcoming re-opening and being able to once again provide our clients with the best haircare services possible.
As we await an opening time frame from the City and County of Denver, we would like to provide our clients with the revised guidelines we will be implementing to safely re-open Hair Can Dance. These will be followed in order to safely meet your haircare needs and to be as effective as possible with the reduced staffing and social distancing requirements needed to operate. Due to the additional time needed to sanitize and safely transition our clients between appointments, we are increasing our appointment slots by 15 minutes. Back-to-back bookings will not be possible under this adjusted model. It saddens us that we will not be able service as many clients per day, but feel that ultimately this change is in the best interest of our clients and stylists. We will adjust these guidelines when possible, allowing us more time to service your haircare needs in the safest and cleanest environment possible.
Our new policies will require:
- A temperature check prior to entering the salon or before leaving your home for your visit.
- Masks which completely cover your nose and mouth at all times while in the salon per City guidelines.
- No more than two stylists and two clients within the work areas at any given time. Clients or family members will not be allowed in the waiting area. If we have reached capacity, we ask that you wait outside or in your car. We will call or text you when we are ready for you.
- Reading materials will be banned, and we ask that you refrain from unnecessary conversation.
- Scheduled appointments must be closely followed and we ask you to be punctual. If you arrive early please wait in your car until your scheduled time before attempting to enter the salon.
- Please wash hands in the bathroom with soap and water immediately upon entering the salon and limit touching counters and other surfaces whenever possible.
- Beverage service will be extremely limited during this period. Please hydrate before coming in for your appointment.
Finally, Paul was anticipating, but had not yet posted a price alignment scheduled for May 1st 2020 with a $5.00 increase per service. Haircuts, currently $60.00 would increase to $65.00 and so on. This increase, while not yet in place, will be phased in. When financially feasible for you and your family, your observation of this pricing adjustment would be greatly appreciated as we navigate these uncertain economic times. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we reschedule each and every one of you. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Paul, Ashley, Annette and Joyce - 303.333.2493